Friday, April 17, 2009

guess what people?
congratz to me again
because I sprained my ankle again lol
damn chun la me

anyway people
next week is Sukan Saringan
everything will back to normal soon
I mean my daily schedule
my schedule now is all up side down

today wenxing, xingkun, crystal, joe, nyitkang, meihwan, nicole and choon yit
went to the daerah bomba camp lol
heard that wenxing said
she's already half dead lol
imagine when she's back from the camp
she might lying on the hospital bed
she said that herself too lol

planned to go kexin's house to sleepover
but my mum and dad wont let me one la
just face it la LAI YIN SAN lol
due to my injured leg
I cant make it to the majlis anugerah tomorrow
SAD CASE!!!

LOL it's ok la
I'll just take that as a rest
damn long never stay at house on Saturday
every single week busy with this and that
lol that's all for today la
off to the television
I'm such a TV addict

No comments: