Friday, August 14, 2009

Apparently, they're just bullshit-ting.
speaking of rude, they didn't manage to cancel off.
which is sort of pointless that so much were mentioned.
Ok, end of topic.

Next topic, Trials coming.
and yet I'm here typing.
studying for the whole week.
see, hardworking girl here, and
won't be blogging often
until SPM ends. I am sure! LOL!!
*I'll see how it goes. haha

Listening to you're not alone by saosin.
which is quite true. I AM NOT ALONE
I have my whole bunch of besties
I have my 7 sista
I have my so called brotha and sista-mien and yi wei
I have all my friends with me.
hahahahahahaha, ok sorry, gone insane. LOL

I don't like people that
tend to not talk to me
it made me feels that I've done something wrong
which cannot be compensate.
I freaking hate that!!!

can you leave?
because
seriously
I don't like
being treaten like that.

No comments: