Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm so not in a mood to smile right now
not even a little smile on my face.

I don't know what made me feel this
I don't know why I feel so numb suddenly

BOO ME!!!
I'm such an idiot in everything
everything that I did,
everything that I said,
everything that I thought.

3 thinking and 3 ways to succeed in life
am I capable of doing that?
I feel so err...indescribable.
it's alright, end of topic.

Trials in 2 weeks time
I believe everyone is obsessed with books. haha
laugh a lot lately, its a good thing
prevent heart disease, lmao.

AHEM.
can you guys stop talking the issue
about mien and yi wei?
it's not the first time you guys talk about them
you guys made her frustrated, remember?

so please please and please again
stop talking about both of them
if mien get struck by a lightning
and she gets mad again,
Sorry, I can't help you guys.
cause I've warned you earlier.

good night.

No comments: