Thursday, May 20, 2010

despite the fact that I love the song "I'm a loner"
I am indeed a loner. how pathetic.

Listening to yeelin sharing about the conversation she had with her primary friends in college made me feel moody not only moody but also restless. it's like I realize I don't even have a friend to talk in college. Seriously, I don't like the feeling. I'm so used to it that I have bunch of friend every time I arrive at school. Best example during high school. Maybe I'm just being sensitive, well it's just first week of college. people might say I'm not sociable I don't know. gah! or maybe I got affected by yeelin. cause she get to be the same class with her friends but I didn't get to. So, maybe I'm just being sensitive. Maybe everything will be alright after the tutorial class starts. Hope so and pray hard!

oh another thing that describe as a loner.
ya. "the thing"
I should really let it go already.
I saw the inbox I know it's immoral.
but hey I'm not the one who took a peek on it first it was somebody hahaha
ya. and I know why he'll never do that.
cause I'm too good for him hahaha so get loss sucktard

OK, I'm fine already. back to the dumb stupid Lai Yin San.
but anyway No matter what there will be my friends and Super Junior to cheer me up! YAY!
bye peeps

No comments: