Thursday, May 20, 2010

"I don't know you but I want you." tuning into [ falling slowly ]


Okay someone typed this in their Blog






"有些东西你越喜欢,越想要拥有,也不会属于你的,更想要留念的,也注定要放弃"

but then in the end they got what they wish for. so sarcastic.

then what about those who didn't wish for anything? 
Living their life and meaning to say that there wont be something special happened to them?
C'mon everyone deserve to live a wonderful and memorable life.

and the person who wrote that. Seriously one hundred percent 101 faker.
because he/she did got what she wish for. 

Maybe I should stop judging he/she 
Maybe judging someone made me lost everything 
Judging someone is not really good.

so maybe I should stop it and move on
oh. most important of all don't give a damn on what's happening. 
Ya that should do so. 

about the person who wrote that sentence. 
I still have to say "I don't like you in every way"
but I have no choice. I just have to DON'T CARE.

No comments: