Thursday, July 29, 2010

Finally, I can use the wireless. ya. thanks to me cause I didn't switch off while it's raining and the router got hit by the lighting tada. cannot use luckily it's fixed right now. thank goodness.

Seriously, I think I'm falling for that guy in my lecture which I didn't even know what his name is. wah, so pathetic la me. What I know is his in Group 26 and I'm in Group 27 and during Tuesday Accounting lecture. wa. my heartbeat was so damn fast. Can you believe it? Me myself cannot believe what I'm writing here now.

and thanks to my sis seriously. Tomorrow she's going to dong chan shi, I'm having a movie tomorrow with my friends la dude. and she's going to dong chan shi by driving the Vios? what the heck man?! brother working tomorrow some more which mean he'll be driving the Myvi! now what? no Vios no Myvi how am I going to make it to the movie? Perfect! this is so perfect! Thanks sis! thanks to you so much. can't you go on Saturday? urgh!!!!!

no mood to write blog already

No comments: