Saturday, July 24, 2010

if I could make the time stop. I would choose to stop at Form 5. because that is the time when all of my high school kawan baiks gather around and talk crap. if you guys are reading this, I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say. the thing is I miss you guys so so so much. I didn't see you guys for months already. every time say wanna hang out, but then always hilang diri. lol. Never mind, I'm here to tell you guys I'm free from next week onwards. so come and look for me. you all better to do so if not I'll chop you guys off and show the talkative side of me. and blah blah blah. I don't care. need to hang out as soon as possible. but please don't hang out at the shopping mall. I wanna go some where else, some where else where all of us can sit down relax and chat. hahahaha. hope you guys think so as well. ciaoz peeps.!!


you guys are always the best. I know you guys knew that long time ago.

No comments: