Tuesday, July 20, 2010

hot news!!!

Super Junior Super Show 3 Live in Malaysia lol
picturing it in my mind had made my day goes up and down haha
well, got the confirmation that they'll come back here on 26th of March 2011.
lol. need to save money from now on.
lol. or having a part time job? hmmm...

this time I must buy either rock pitt or the first row of the lower range.
oh I even made a promise that I go Super Show 3 with my college mates haha
I mean like I'm so lucky to have a bunch of mates who are into Korea. LIKE ME!!! haha
oh we even planned that this is a 3 days camp. lol
WHY DO I CALL IT 3 DAYS CAMP?

because

schedule:
25th March 2010 Friday - Welcome Super Junior's arrival at KLIA, follow them wherever they go.
26th March 2010 Saturday - Attend Super Junior's Super Show 3, follow them wherever they go.
27th March 2010 Sunday - Will had arrived at Super Junior's hotel early in the morning, follow them to KLIA give them a farewell. haha

okay I know I'm crazy, but they're not coming here every month, so why not do something crazy once in a life time. I mean you have to do something crazy at least one in your life right? lol. that's my mentality. this is gonna be fun cool and crazy. lol anybody interested to join? haha

this week is my 10th week of college. time flies seriously. haha
next week two more coursework then I'm done with coursework
after next week 3 weeks later then I will be sitting for me final exam.
then exam week, sem break for ONLY two weeks, *how pathetic
lol. nvm, anyway the sem break is from 12th of Sep till 24th of Sep
anyone wanna go genting? leave a comment in the chatbox if you're interested. haha
but actually right. I'm desperate to go Genting recently which I don't know why myself.
ANYWAY, a one day trip is fun or maybe two days one night haha.
lol. it's 10.30pm right now. got to sleep now.

p/s : I'm a good girl that's why I sleep early muahahahahaha

No comments: