Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Mooncake Festival everyone. 
nothing special at all.
I rather go back to my young days and play lantern like nobody business
than now sitting here nothing to do because I'm all grown up.
unlike when I was young.
screw human. why does human grow? grrr.

I've desire one thing so much
I wanna be an english dude who always speaks english
and with the very nice and wavy hair and nice colour. and long as well.
and buy as many dresses as I want.
and buy high waist pants as many as I could.
and drive nice cars haha
even better, get a good looking, rich ass boyfriend. haha

4 more days to back to college
damn suffering wey.
c'mon people. call me out la.
later I start my college I can't hang out
you guys won't look for me again. sigh. pitty me.

back to my drama. bye.

No comments: