Thursday, September 23, 2010

one of a hell time table

oh my god.
I can't believe I'm seeing this myself.
my time table came out. and this is so hectic.
I can call it the worst time table ever.
WHY?

Semester 1 killed me, K.O.ed me to the top already.
and now Semester 2 again?
damn shit man.
Monday from 8 in the morning to 6 in the evening have to stay in the college.
total 4 classes and 1 and a half hour break in between every class.
this is killing me.
means I have to wake up at 6.30am.
go out at 7.20am and reach home at 7.30pm
12 hours outside. not to play but to study.
back to old times. GREAT!
I'm just being sarcastic .sigh.

Luckily, first week only have to attend lecture class.
means I can combine 3 time tables and become one
so eventually I just have to go for 2 days for the first week. YAY!!!
sigh. whatever. I'll get used to it anyway.
It's just when I saw it.
I was like? seriously? this is my time table for sem 2?
don't ask me out on Monday and Tuesday.
you won't get the chance to see me.
I NEED TO REST AFTER MY CLASS

Well, now as you see.
I need to go back to my bed and
CRY OUT LOUD!

No comments: