Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I know sometimes it's my fault
cause for some reason
and don't know since when
I hide my feelings from you.
I'm afraid once I look for you
you'll get annoyed or what so ever.
I wish for a simple chat everyday
maybe on the phone or online chat
and I wouldn't don't want to listen to what you want to tell me.
like you said we are alike. we think things the same way. EVEN THIS.
SEE. how can we be apart? everyday my mind was like "don't know what mien doing now?"
I need someone to share with me as well.
maybe I really didn't know what made you so busy.
but after the sem one assignment I saw in your blog, ok, total shocked.
your art works were a blast.
ok as for suju. if you don't update then I help you update. *that's what I thought seriously

so, after everything, the confession, the crying and stuff.
yes no more upset. no more no talking.
just tell me everything that you wanted to tell me.
please. just no more all these incident that made both of us upset
and don't let this things bother us anymore.
like you said our relationship are way beyond those.

No comments: