Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Contact lenses are running out of stock. SHIT!
damn pissed now.
waiting for my aunt to re-stock it for me..

tons of assignment. GAH!
it's like I'm facing a mountain full with book you know. and everything has to be submitted on week 5.

first, my Fundamental of Accounting research paper on Inventories.
second, my individual presentation for English Communication.
third, my Macroeconomics coursework.

this is suffering. Haven't even start my report and presentation outline, I'm like so dead. so not cool you know? and today I slacked whole day in front of the labtop at my mum's office. all I did was facebook, twitter and pps. I did do a little research but after that I couldn't bare with the boredom and I went to watch dramas on PPS.

Week 3 is coming to an end but I am confident that I can do all the research by coming Sunday. FIGHTING!
Seriously need to work harder in sem 2. I'm proceeding to a different level of difficulties.
fingers crossed, wish me luck in everything!

Seriously envy those people who get scholarship and get the chance to proceed their studies at overseas.
they meet new environment, new friends, new culture. so cool!
Recently, I admire a girl who are younger than me.
she's studying in Singapore, rich girl, beautiful as well, have brains also.
she's not the dumb blonde type.
I think wenxing knows who am I talking about. /haha.
Seriously I wanna be like her wey, she's almost perfect. Just thinking being a perfect girl also feels awesome.
Hope I'll be like her one day and I hope is soon. haha

lol. I should go to sleep now. sudah 11.25pm.
nights people. I don't think anyone will read my blog also.
don't care. I'll be the people!
Gee Japanese Version. SNSD!
Love them to the max.

No comments: