Sunday, October 24, 2010

Die

Living a life is like almost a mission impossible.
I'm so fed up, I even thought of transferring from TARC to Sunway
but I know my mum wouldn't let me to do so, so just forget about it.

Sometimes I regretted that I studied at TARC
because I couldn't be the old me in front of my college mates.
I don't get to say "deng", "spoiler", "don't ban yang pls".
and for goodness sake, I don't think my college mates have good sense of humor.
they don't joke how I used to joke in front of my QM kaki.
I didn't even get the chance to communicate with them in ENGLISH.
this sounds sucks ok? no English during college life? WTF! FML!
How? tell me what I should do?
I am not trying to discriminate them, but for serious, how can you not speak English?
this could kill me you know? sounds so shit.
and what they said are so superficial. Don't they know there'a big world outside?
luckily , nikki and wenxing aren't like them. for once I THANK GOD.

Sometimes I felt so relief that I studied at TARC
because I don't have to feel the peer-pressure
people in Sunway dresses nicely and with brands.
If I don't have a big amount of capital to invest it on clothes, I could die studying in Sunway.
Some more it's so near to Pyramid, I could broke easily.
and get fat easily because the land area is not as big as TARC.
and near to Pyramid, everyday go there eat those not nice but expensive food, some more it's fattening also.
MY GOD!

I feel contradictory. gish! really deng.
It's so hard for me to find some one who really speaks English in my college right now.
oh, yes I remember, the only hot guy in my lecture hall speaks fluent English.
but, I don't get to know him, because he's like so cool
and maybe he thinks girls from TARC are weird.

Life is so hard for me,
If I'm rich enough, I wouldn't be here sharing all the troubles.
I can buy whatever I want and do whatever I want.

No English during college life. EFFECT OF IT? SIMPLE!

















































GOT ROTTEN OR DIE!



















































saw that photo above?
*guess what?
































He is the one
who will  be in charge to....














































kill me.
Nights people

3 comments:

淋雨 芳 said...

all my shirts most probably are from pasar malam (or even dazhi black shirt) and not all people with branded stuff. no worry,sunway isn't branded college compare to Taylor's. sunway welcome you :)
ohya, and you got no time to be hanging out to pyramid too often, control urself and managed your time well, thats not a problem to broke your purse :)

yinsan said...

lol. if i wanna study there. i don't get to go overseas

Miny Meiying said...

San, talk with me in English then. I don't want you to die :DDD