Wednesday, October 27, 2010

One more to go

I submitted my Fundamental of Accounting's assignment on Monday
I did my English for Communication presentation on Tuesday
happy enough! felt so relief after I did the presentation yesterday.

So, I just have one more to go.
Macroeconomics test on Thursday which is tomorrow
I should be studying now actually, but I just feel like blogging.
I'll study tonight.

oh ya, I cried on Sunday
I still remember it haha sounds stupid though
I cried because I miss my high school days
I miss the days where we can talk like nobody's business
big bunch of friends
know almost all the students of your form. ain't it cool?
with all the QM duties, the canteen food.
that was those days.
I read all the post of last year. that's why suddenly it burst out.

I just miss high school.
The fun and
The moments
lol. High school was the brightest in my life, currently hahahaha
ya, so true, undeniable.
wondering are my friends thinking the same way too?
hope so! toodles!

No comments: