Monday, November 22, 2010

TELL ME!

I wonder why every time I text mien. she'll reply me the first or two messages.
after I send the third or second message, she'll never reply me.
starting to get sick of it, put so much expectations on her replies, but didn't have it.
saw her texting with her college mate - ric,once, texting non-stop.
I was like., what? what am I? ya What not Who.
wanted to ask her every time, but didn't get the chance.
because once we start chatting I'll be busy talking on other exciting topics.
now she offline, replied her message ady, but I think she won't reply me.
ya, so, fine. never mind.

mien, once you see this, tell me why. TELL me why,
tell me, tell me, te te te tell me. lol.
 *tell me by wonder girls*
remember ah. tell me!

2 comments:

ArthurLim89 said...

I agree with u, because sometime my fren also like that, I put my fren as 1st position, but they didn't. I also wanna ask my fren " TELL ME WHY"

Benjamin Tan said...

hahaha! wtf! starting like very gek very sad, then ending, damn za dou ~ -_-