Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TIRED.
assignments are normal
but it's also tiring enough.

Now, it's not only the "assignments"
it's the camp
it's the SIFE
it's the Co-curricular day
4 combos at a time.
too many functions at a time.

the thing that bothers me the most will be the co-curricular day.
will be held on the 18th of December
but I'm going up to Fraser hill on the 17th until 19th
so what should I do?

if I don't go the Co-curricular day, I might fail and have to pay a repeat fee amount to RM160!
what kind of college is this? this is all bullshits.
I didn't knew events could crashed in this way.
I promised to go Fraser hill before I know the date of the competition.
and the Bohnyface told me if I don't go he'll fail me.
what bullshits is he talking?
I didn't choose not to go ok?
it's just I joined the camp first, settled everything,
and then only I know the date of the co-curricular day.

I don't wanna fail my Co-curricular, it's not about the money.
It's about the golden time that I have to face next year.
so many subjects have to take. I don't have the time to do other stuffs.
this is so freaking tired.
but I still have one more hope
I will talk to him and explain my situation.

So, guan yin pu sa. please let me pass my co-curricular without going the competition and get to go fraser hill as well.
PLEASEEE!!!

No comments: