Monday, November 15, 2010

regretness. forgiveness. disappointment.

If you wanna turn the whole thing up and down again
I cannot do anything.
If you're regretting what you did and what you promised that day,
no one can stop you from your feelings,
go ahead and felt the regretness
and as well as I'm sorry,
because we couldn't put into practice as well.
and forgive us that things aren't changing the way we expected.

Apparently, we all made things up side down.
maybe we did that, but I don't think we started that.
and right now 
I won't give a damn on that stupid bastard issue anymore.
I give up on you, there's nothing else more I can say.
maybe this is the last time we do things together.
because every time you do things, you're trying to show that you're the strongest. 
being very special, to be exact, to show off.
I don't understand why you have to act that way every time you're given an opportunity.
and you'll say :
"I just wanna appreciate the opportunity given and wanna learn more from that."
that aint wrong BUT!
you don't have to be so arrogant, and "sharing" people's work.
some how people will feel that they are worthless.
then, lack of confidence, then don't feel like going.
WHY?
anyway, that's my point of view,
as for yourself,
I don't have any idea on what are you trying to do.
So I should just put a stop on that,
not hoping any change from you.
got numb of the way you are.

I know I was rude at the previous post, I apologize for that.
not giving any excuses, obviously I was very furious.
this issue always existed, but we're trying to run away from the fact in the past. like always!
we always tell each other, after function you'll be back to normal.
but think deeper, there's too many functions,
and everytime you get worse and even step on people's head just to avoid the crowded place
that's way too over people's line. this problem continues for years.
and now I wanna step out and end this stupid bastard issue.
because I couldn't bare with it anymore. I wanna put a full stop.
It doesn't mean that I wanna end this friendship,
I just wanna have a friendship with no inner war.
Chances are always given to you, I don't know whether you appreciate it or not.
maybe you've tried but you couldn't change.
the words in red colour are bullshits.
people will change and can change. they won't stop in the only spot.
we move forward everyday. every hour, every minute, every second.

for what I said in the above
"I don't give a damn, I give up on you,"
I don't really wanna do that as well.
so for your goodness sake,
don't be so arrogant in front of people
don't make some one delightful just because you wanna be the top.
don't seek attention from people. it makes people puke, sometimes.
don't blame on us if we do anything wrong during functions, but you step aside as if it's non of your business
don't take all the merit that was suppose belongs to all of us
*it's like you're trying to give them a bad impression of us*
the merits are unimportant to me, I don't give the shit of the merits
but the impression worth a thousand million dollars ok?

SO,
I'm giving you another time to be a better you
and at the same I'm giving myself another time to be a better me as well.
don't repeat it in the future.
I hope this is the last time that we will say
"last chance"

I hope this because I don't want this issue to pop out in the future.
meaning no more backstabbing and writing such post in the blog to tell each other.
Yes, last chance, if you missed it, or you take it but you broke it someday.
by then, I seriously got nothing to say, and don't want to bother already.
till then



 BEST OF LUCK!

No comments: