Saturday, November 13, 2010

Seriously, when it comes to doing stuff.
I hate you like hell!
like super hate!
in fact sometimes I hate you as well.

so here it goes
don't act you're special and better than us. You're nothing ok?
don't act your the best among us.
don't act you have the brain but we don't
don't act like you know everything
don't act like you're smart
don't act like you're pretty
don't act like you're great
don't act like you're the precious one
I'll GIVE YOU TWO WORDS!

























FUCK YOU!!!!!
























no. should be 3 words.






































































FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!
































I'm not trying to be violent or being rude.
you guys won't know how I feel now.
because that person I was talking about
is a one big sohai! trust me, you won't wanna get to know that person.
because you'll find out that person
is a person who would backstab you just to get what they want, and what they want to achieve.
so beware of that person.

If I get the chance.
I would slap that person until
his/her mother couldn't recognize them.
and get in a fight with them.
and end our friendship once and for all.
like seriously lo. really sohai one lo that person.
my gosh, I really am so pissed off right now.

I CANNOT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THIS PERSON IS SO FAKE
I CANNOT SEE WHY SHE HAVE TO BE SO FAKE
I CANNOT TELL WHAT THIS PERSON REALLY WANT TO BE SO FAKE
GAH! I'M SO PISSED NOW!!!

REALLY WANNA SLAP HER AND BUZZ OUT THE THINGS THAT I WANT TO TELL.
BETTER YET, QUARREL WITH THAT PERSON, AND FAN MIN!
FUCK THAT SOHAI BITCH! ARGH!!!!

2 comments: