Friday, April 01, 2011

I remember I kept on tweeting about I don't get to go Mist Club on 31st of March.
and was so frustrated about that, and guess what?
LOL. really damn LOL in the end I went. Mist club 2nd anniversary Cool As Twice
well, clubbing with my brother wasn't that awkward as I thought it will be.
Because both of us had our own fun, we didn't take care of each other.
and of course big thanks to TAB. he was the one who get us into the guest list. VIP (it will always be)
At first, Mien wanted to follow, but her parents called. so, next time la.
but, Tiffany went so no worries. had a great night indeed.

p/s: wanna try MOS, but TAB don't know any ambassador there. *hmmm?

4 comments:

Benjamin Tan said...

LOL! MOS, actually i do la, one of my friend, actually my classmate's bf works at MOS as ambassador there (: i'll find one day to go there with you all right ? lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i have a friend who works there, san. want me to tell him to get you guys in there? :) teeheeheee! so glad that u had fun at mist. and u went with ur bro? hahahaha! wow.

yinsan said...

aun: sounds funny right? LOL but he tak bother me pun. lol.