Monday, April 04, 2011

RB is worse than JB

I seriously got to blog about this
've been hearing people discussing about some new girl named Rebecca Black
my gawd, seriously, does she has nothing better to do?
she aint pretty 
her voice aint nice at all
and her Friday song totally ruin my Friday


and the thing is, everybody's like loving the song
what so nice about that song anyway?
that's one lamest retard song I ever heard.
her voice sounds freaking annoying.
feel like punching someone now. URGH!


and guess what, I find Justin Bieber better than her.
turning my hatred into neutral already.
I don't hate Justin Bieber anymore, thanks to Rebecca Black. *so lovely, fake smile*
Justin Bieber, you rock it than Rebecca Black. (I mean it)

1 comment:

Benjamin Tan said...

HAHAHAHAHHA ! (Y) YEA !