Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New sem started yesterday. but I didn't went for Tax lecture, replacing it tomorrow.
For today, was management accounting fundamentals. quite interesting.
but I can sense it's gonna get more confusing for the next 13 weeks.
challenging sem indeed.

went for meeting as well, doing a fund raising and donation campaign again.
and just now, I got added to the Gen-Y marketing group, aim of project is to help student obtain more information on purchase decision by creating a magazine that will be distributed around my college area.
sounds like a huge project. omg, Imma be so busy for this sem, if I really contribute. HAHA
but it sounds cool, don't you think? lol wenxing same group with me! hehe

anyway
gotta go to bed now.
tomorrow class at 8am.
gotta get up freaking early, 6am ==
good night peeps.

No comments: