Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bad Day

I totally screw up my 3rd semester results. ==
I couldn't believe I got a B+ in my results. another ==
I was so nervous when waiting for the website to release the results.
and yet I have to act chill and cool,
or else people will see me as some kind of gone crazy woman.
farking stress, nervous, not good ok?
urgh, fine, what's fixed is fixed, done is done.
cannot do anything to change the fact.
I just have to pay so hard for this new semester, EVEN STRESS.
caused me a pimple in the middle of my forehead.
but like luckily, my front part hair manage to cover it, perfectly and naturally. LOL

what's more for today?
after today's class went Tropicana City Mall to watch a movie.
and it made my day lagi worse, because the movie, not nice.
what movie? planned to watch The Detective 2, unfortunately we missed the time
so end up watched Punished. ==  Imma kill the producer for this movie
to be frank, Waste Of Time and Money. don't watch in the the cinema, just download it.
for Buddha sake. I thought it's related to like Buddhism Dharma lesson stuff
the Chinese title for the movie sounds related to Karma
seems interesting to me at first based on the movie title but  ==, 2 words ZA DOU!
and it's all about revenge, human act type of revenge. and it's kinda bored.
nothing to do with Buddhism. Imma say this very rudely, lan you fo fa.(act as if there is Buddhism)  ==
ok whatever end of topic bad experience.

oh ya, went to look for Nams. since I feel like seeing him
drove all the way to Jaya One
SAW HIS FACE ATE SOME FOOD
then I went home. HAHA
and it slightly lighted up my day. =)

As for tomorrow, they came up with a clubbing event for Kokway.
I'll get upset when they're going for clubbing but I didn't get to.
I wanna have fun tomorrow and it's Kokway's Farewell
despite the fact that I really wish to go, I still have to find ways to convince my mum.
so speaking of that part, I was tired and lazy to think of so many lies.
end up, I decided NOT TO GO, T.T sadness.
and I think mien will think the same as me. confirm I guess? lol
It's alright, plenty of chances.

Anyway, I wanna try K-pop Saturday night in Milk, I'll be super excited!
who's on for that? can plan it slowly. maybe one week time is enough? LOL
omg, I sound like I'm addicted to clubbing, Well, I'm NOT!
Try new things what, if I don't try now, tak kan I wait until I'm 30 only try right? lol

oopps, alright, I should get to bed now, it's 2240 now.
good night peeps, stay tune for more. =)

P/S: kindly click on the nuffnang ad every time you visit. Thank You.

No comments: