Sunday, May 22, 2011

random

Well, I tweeted the other day that I bought a pair of Nike sneakers.
and now, the next sneaker I want is Converse. 


and ya, we plan to buy the same pair. aint it sound cool to ya? 
LOL *trying the black accent.
we even mentioned buying the same phone, 
black and white blackberry bold, ki siao. 

Why am I blogging? totally just because of randomness. yeap!
since I got nothing to do. the lecture notes are still incomplete. ==
I can't even study, or do my tutorials. CAN DIE. 
knock knock, course rep and printing manager, are you guys doing your job?
because I feel like dying without notes with me,
 couldn't concentrate during the lecture. YET
need to work 200% hard for this sem, cause I want 4.0 flat. 
say I'm ki siao or kia su, whatever you like. 
I DON'T CARE.
I just want to fulfill my very basic wish. --> 
Good'to Results'to. *this is Japanese accent. LOL


see Donald Trump scolding? LOL
yesh, I wanna watch every single episode of 
THE APPRENTICE. dang dang 


YES! IMMA FINISH ALL OF IT.
and I wonder if there's computer game for The Apprentice?
Imma buy it for sure if it exist lol.

wait till I finish watching, herh herh, 
welcome the new well-known  business woman and accountant.










































LAI YIN SAN
ok whatever, you can choose to ignore as I'm SSS-ing now. 
toodles, random update indeed ==

No comments: