Saturday, May 21, 2011



Contains natural Hamamelis Extract and Brown Algae extract, e ffectively controls and isolates
pimples and blister.

* The comprehensive 7-in-1 functions include : removes cutin, regulates oily secretion, kills bacteria, anti-infl ammatory, tighten pores, heals and repairs, prevents pimple scars and marks .

*Suitable for pimples, oily and scars skin, day use and can be applied all over the face.



went to Herbaline for facial today, and the beautician recommended this.
the Herbaline Nano Pimple Cream. it's only RM88, need to have one of it.
sounds good to me, and everyone says so, many good feedbacks. why not have it then?
it's not that expensive also. it can be used as foundation and sunscreen as well.
so many functions, and it'll definitely give a good result.
the only thing I'm afraid is, I have to rely on it. sounds no good to rely on something.
nevermind still, I'll give it a try. =)
LOL, the thing here is, I'm so afraid to go out after every facial treatment.
because my face looks so reddish and supa ugly, like CAN DIE after seeing it. 
one word: Horrible TTM.


okay let's stop that topic for now. speaking of yumcha.
yesterday went yum cha again. =D
shisha-ed, and I shisha-ed a lot. neh, thanks to Lim Yan Jang.
because he wanted to shisha, so he ordered it. and I took alot. == until I went dizzy.
but anyway, really need to thank him for ordering the shisha. 
unload everything by exhaling the smoke. Nais~ felt so relief after that.
and what's most important is, we crapped A LOT! so funny until can ROFL.
and they said to plan Ipoh one day trip, so ON for that. LOL *planning. (Y)
SS said find one day drive down to Klang for Bak Kut Teh as brunch. SUPER ON!
ab and my birthday celebration might be at club for two consecutive weeks.
maybe Melaka one day trip also, why not Penang as well? perhaps Sepang.
Shiatz,  so many places to go. == *choose one outstation only please* 
but for sure I'll go all of it,some other day, we have plenty of time!


you might think I'm crazy, but I'm not.
as a matter of fact, I can't sit still.


can't wait can't wait. LOL
toodle peeps.!


P/S: I love yum cha. 



No comments: