Thursday, June 23, 2011

so unprepared for tomorrow's principle of finance coursework test.
haven't start studying, not even a kichi miaw.
so screwed, more over, the test starts at 8am.
conclusion, can die.

few days before was my birthday, and did celebrate for it.
thanks the QMs for attending the steamboat dinner, much appreciated.
and also, thanks to the boyfriend.
accompanied me the whole day just to do shopping.
and of course that day, was fun.

so, I
lunch, movie and shopped at Sunway, 3-in-1 from 12pm to 7pm
I know, crazzie. and then steamboat from 8pm to 10pm
LOL, the funniest part, BBJ from 10pm-12am.
yes I was out for more than 12 hours, not finished with the flow yet.
after that, fetched yee min, wen xing, and lin foong home.
took us 2 hours to fetch 3 of them home, chun kan?
and ya, I got home at 2.30am.
so for exact calculation. I left home at 11.30am and reached home at 2.30am
after plus minus what so ever, total would be 15 hours.

so happy to meet up with the gang, best gang ever
things never changed, the pattern, the way we talk. nope, not a single tip changed.
ok, maybe a little, but not much. lol
well, I love them to the max.
anticipating next gathering, more to come. =)
especially QM girl's birthday dinner. because we stress on it very the muchie.
what about a trip? but quite hard to plan, all of us didn't have the same sem break.
will see.

ok, I should start studying. ==

yish, wanted to post group photo, but with kexin
and that hiao kia flew to hong kong for vacation. ==
I'll just have to wait.
ciaoz peeps.

No comments: