Monday, July 21, 2014

Hi hi!

Its D second month here in Sheffield. Starting to really miss home. All the people and delicious foods. I wonder how people who studied overseas endured everyday for years living with friends only. I really do. Guess I'm a family person after all, cause eventually no matter where you go, there is no place like home. Until the end of a day, the place you miss most is your home, family, friends.

Its endeavouring, but if I have the option to choose I rather not leave my family. Living alone, I simply cannot except for when I'm really forced to, like working overseas. But on the other hand, its a good experience to live alone. Every house chores, I have to do it myself, maybe to some people its nothing, but I don't do house chores the moment I arrive on this earth, I have a maid ever since I was born. Not I really didn't do it before (been maid for almost half a year during Form 5), its just that normally all the time, I do have a maid.

Even though I helped out alot in temple, but the feeling and experience is still different. At least I don't have to cook when I'm in Malaysia. I don't have to wash my dishes, I don't have to think of transport problem (just drive to my destination), I don't have to think about how I spend my money on groceries and therefore I can shop as frequent as I want. BUT at here is totally a different story. I need to calculate every penny of my living expenses, making sure that I don't over spend it, cause I'm not the type of richass people whereby they spend all they want and ask for more == total spoiled brat. Just an above average by the way. So, it's harder than I thought.

It really gave me a lesson, when I go back Malaysia, I will appreciate every bit of what my parents did for me. Taking into account for unseen necessary daily living expenses. It's visible but it's also invisible. Trust me, you wont understand not until you try to live alone. Maybe it's a little late for me to experience this, but better late than never. I guess that's all for today, need to get prep for class. Ciao.

No comments: