Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I finally understand why some people who encountered LDR eventually just couldn't make it through. Its not easy to be in a LDR regardless of the time frame. Maybe it's my problem, for being so overly attached back then, so used to being together all the time. whatever. Even without the existence of LDR my relationship with him would still be shaking as well, so now things are even worse with LDR. Seriously, screw this shit. Just want to live to the fullest during these months in UK. I can settle this shit when I'm back in Malaysia and everything will fall back into place eventually. 

It's so horrible to see all the unfortunate things are increasingly happening, war between countries, natural disaster,  accidents that are happening around the world. What has the world become? I thought we were educated to avoid war after since it is seen to be helpless but only taking innocent lives away and does no benefit either countries. Why do governments cannot sit down relax and solve the problem peacefully? War is the last thing that every human being wish to happen, but then lately, human seems to be very indulged in war, living the life of the past, those suffering moments which I clearly do not understand why. It might release your anger but then it is taking millions of innocent lives away as well. do not know what to comment about it. I just want world peace, that's all. 

Things are clearly not going very smoothly, but I do hope that it will get into the right path in every part of the world, including myself. Let's hope for the best. 






No comments: