Thursday, September 16, 2021

 Hi. It's 2021.


In the year 2021, nobody really writes a blog now, most bloggers had converted themselves into YouTubers, vlogging instead blogging.


So, why the post all of a sudden?


It's been 7 years since 2014, and I wanted to note down what I'm feeling now as many has happened during these years.


In a nutshell, I came back to Malaysia from UK, started my first job, quit my first job, started my second job, got proposed, got married, got pregnant and delivered a baby, and not to forget, living in the era of a pandemic known as Covid-19.


Currently I'm still out of words, hope I'll be able to get back on track in expressing how I feel through blogging. That'd be all for today, more events to be updated, or maybe I should go back in time and blog those important events. =)


Bye.



No comments: