Monday, September 01, 2014

haha. totally failed again. Didn't manage to keep the promise that I made to myself. "ya, bi-daily" haha. funny. Ending my summer degree program in two weeks time and I'll be travelling for a month and back to my home sweet home. Oh my, how much I've missed my friends and family back in the boleh land. All the late night yum cha session with the boys, my sista gathering, my parents' delicious food. and the pak toh dates with the boyfie. But of course, I still have to finish my ACCA. The only thing that I do not wish to face when I'm back in Malaysia. Well, life goes on, still need to face it. == Only succeed is allowed, since I have so much free time after I go back. Definitely gonna miss Sheffield, but I still want my friends and family.  Things will be so much better if I came here with my beloved CHS-ians or my da zhi fellows, wished I could travel the some part of the world together with them one day, that would be so much fun. One day, I will...